Thursday, July 29, 2010

Phone Stalking

Our date ends at about 8 p.m. I get back to my house and settle in with a nice dessert (yeah I guess he made me a little self conscious with all of his talk about his 600 calorie diet that I didn't eat that much) and watching the Bacheloertte. Life is good!

Well, it's almost 9 p.m. (same night) and I get a voicemail asking if I would want to watch Entourage at his place and 'crack' open a bottle of wine. I don't want to answer, so I just call him back in the morning on my way to work and tell him it wouldn't work out. Then Wednesday, while I'm walking with my sister probably going into detail about my date I get a voicemail from him asking if I wanted to grill out with his brother and him. Yikes, little too much! He calls me AGAIN the following Monday to hang out and I say I already had plans and then he asks my plans for the rest of the week. I had to let him down easy and just say that I had a nice time with him, but that it would be best if we were just friends. I think he got the hint though. I had too! First of all I would want someone to do the same for me if they were not feeling it on their end, I mean I wouldn't want either of us to waste our time with someone who is not fully into it.

So I continue my quest...

No comments:

Post a Comment