Monday, July 26, 2010

It’s Raining Men

They were not lying at approximately 9:30 a.m. a feed of matches come to my inbox. Seriously, I have never seen this many potentials at one time. I feel like I’m on the Bachelorette. It has easily become the highlight of my morning. I log in to my gmail account and they are just waiting for me to click on their profile. The matches I receive though are hit or miss, but I guess that just shows that there is someone for everyone, right?

One thing that cracks me up though is that I do realize that guys have pictures with women that may not be the most appropriate, but you would think that they would use discretion when deciding which picture they put on their profile to attract someone. Well, I don't think some guys think through this all the way because I definitely got a match and the third picture on his profile is him with two women in fishnets with their legs up and he's smiling in the center. I mean really? If that's his way of saying I know I'm still single, but I'm a good time...he should've stayed with those two women that night because I think anyone women that had seen the picture would 'Close Match.' 

Lesson learned...never go for a guy that posts pictures with women in fishnets on his profile, makes references to his car being his baby and for that matter states that he needs his space every morning to work on his car....ummm no thank you. I'm on to look at my next matches!

No comments:

Post a Comment