Thursday, July 29, 2010

Date Night

After my first week I scored my first date! This guy was quick. So, like I explained before there are four parts of communication with eHarmony. This guy asked me questions and then jumped straight to the email. To be honest with you I thought it was a little quick, but I gave him props for taking the ball and literally running with it. Definitely get to know a guys personality type through how he decides to communicate. I mean I have one guy who has sent me more emails that I think I’m going through writer’s block trying to figure out my next question to him and then I have this guy we’ll call him S that wastes no time at all.


He emailed me that we would be meeting at this local taco place at 6 p.m. Here it goes…for those of you who don’t know me well, know that what I’m doing is a major step out of my comfort zone. I try to challenge myself and do things to keep me on my toes, but as I’m writing this I will have you know that extreme butterflies in my stomach feel like they have taken over me. The day before I went out and bought a new shirt to wear. I needed something to give me a little confidence; I bought a cute tank with gems at the neck line and paired it with some jeans and gold jewelry along with some wedges from Ralph Lauren. Let me tell you, I was feeling good! I didn’t have that much time before the date because I got off of work late, so I did a touch up, changed and headed over to dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment