Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm back!

Sorry for being on a hiatus for several months. I bet you’re wondering if I met the man of my dreams and decided to stop my blog. Nope, I’m still here…single, if only it was that easy! I have been trying to be proactive on the dating front though. I have decided to entrust the good people at eHarmony to see if they can find a compatible match for me. I looked into another dating service and it just seemed a bit too pricey for my liking and more geared towards an older crowd. And, just after hearing that Match is more for hookups I thought that eHarmony may be a safer bet. And, I would believe so…the process was long and detailed which I liked because they were all about compatilbility questions and what you’re looking for in a mate. So, just my two cents, if anyone were looking for a quick hookup on eHarmony I would be surprised because throughout the course of the night I’m not going to lie I wanted to quit several times. I held strong though, but at the time I think it was because my sister said she wouldn’t leave unless I sent the send key. Very glad I did though. If anything this is definitely an adventure. I mean after thinking about it I could meet a guy anywhere eHarmony or not, so why not just expand my pool. I know I have a lot of catching up to do so bear with me as I get through the last several weeks. And so the journey begins…..

No comments:

Post a Comment