Monday, July 26, 2010

My New Hobby

Okay I have a new hobby…ready to guess? After coming home from work, working out and eating dinner I get on eHarmony and check my new matches for the day. I have to say this whole thing has given me a major confidence booster. I mean to have six new matches of potential dates? It’s a little bit of a rush…just being honest. For those of you not familiar with the process there are four rounds of communication. The first round is a set of pre-fixed multiple choice questions then must haves and can’t stands, open ended questions and eHarmony mail. At any time though you can jump straight to the mail if you want to  avoid one of the rounds. I love getting little messages with Congrats M* has asked for communication with you. I mean seriously after a bad day sometimes that’s all you need to feel better. Well, let me take a step back and say depending on what the guy looks like and what he’s passionate about that’s another story. But any way you look at it…it’s quite a flattering deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment