Monday, August 2, 2010

Polish Guy

So, I was on eHarmony one night and this guy pops up as a match for me. Let me preface this with the fact that he makes reference to the Polish Coat of Arms in one of his pictures (Being half Polish my grandmother probably would've wanted me to marry him knowing that he was Polish- good thing I have not mentioned to her that a) I'm on eHarmony b) One of my matches was a Polish dude). I have to hand it to the guy not that I thought we would be a match, but his profile was absolutely hilarious. If anything I just wanted to meet this guy to see if he was as funny in person as he was when filling out his profile. To sum it up basically he wanted to star in his own eHarmony commercial after finding the girl of his dreams.

A few days after getting matched up with him I get an email from C* (yes, he's another one that jumps right to the email convo) asking me to go out for drinks or coffee. After contemplating I figure what do I have to lose. So, I email him back and say that coffee would be great. Well, I don't hear from him for like two weeks and then he asks me to get coffee with him at 10 a.m. on Friday morning because he works from home. Well, I don't have that luxury right now, so I tell him it won't work that I actually have to be at my office.

No other news to report on this guy, he closes match with me. Which means that I don't have access to our past emails, etc. Which was a shame because if anything I would like to keep the email for a good chuckle. I will leave you with a direct quote though, since I can still see his profile.

"I hope to find a girl that makes me smile every time I think about her. Then I want to co-star together in the greatest eHarmony commercial ever. (which premieres during the Super Bowl)... and then live happily ever after..."

Very sweet/comical wouldn't you agree? Sad that coffee never worked out...wished I got to work from home too!

No comments:

Post a Comment