Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Taxi?

This past weekend I had a run in with my ex (the first time seeing each other since our break-up two months ago). It actually went better than I expected....although I wasn't really sure what to expect in the first place. He's a great guy what can I say, but it's just one of those things that we're better off being friends.

I guess the night went so well that I ended up taking him home...I mean how did that happen? Honestly, I'm really not sure I guess that's what a late night will do to you...he was going to take a cab back by himself and I was driving home, so I thought the nice thing to do was offer him a ride. And yes...I took him home and I went back to my place if that's what you're wondering....

But, yesterday I receive a text from him saying it was good to see me and thanking me for the ride...like I said nice guy. Should I respond to the text or just read and move on? Ahhh I responded with what..."no problem, good to see you too" I figure that was short and to the point, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment