Wednesday, May 19, 2010

In the Club

I think Jason Derulo's lyrics from In My Head say it perfectly....

"Everybodys looking for love. Ain't the reason you're at this club."

I mean because seriously we all know that's a major motive for going out...to hopefully meet a guy or at least be able to give out a number or something!

But one of my friends said something so true the other day..."I mean how long do we have to keep up this schedule of going out every weekend when we seem to not meet any new guys, all it leaves me is tired and hungover the next day."

I agree with her this past weekend I was out till 3 a.m. (I mean did I think I would meet a coherent/decent guy at 2:45 a.m. or something)...the answer was definitely not! I woke up the next day tired and with no motivation to do anything.

So...in saying that something to add to my list find new way to meet decent guys...I'll keep you posted on my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment